Sr. Android Developer
Location: Bristol, CT
Duration: 8-12 months
Interview: Skype to Hire
Status:, must be EAD, Green Card, or US CItizen
Our Fortune 100 Media and Entertainment Client is looking for a Sr. Android
Developer to assist in the development of 2 of their signature
applications. The Android Developer will apply technical expertise to
manage individual project priorities, deadlines and will define coding
standards and develop best practices. This is a hands on engineering
position that requires expert level proficiency in Java and Android SDK. An
interest in sports is also a bonus.
• Development of new and existing apps for the Android platform
from conceptualization to launch.
• Development/Design of standards and best practices.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to define new product
• 6+ years of related work experience
• 3+ years of hands-on professional Android development
• Solid understanding of data models and data access
• HTTP and REST-style web services experience
• Solid organization and communication skills
• Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development
• Experience with messaging related technologies
• Ability to design and build multi-threaded mobile apps
• Solid understanding of Android App Development life cycle
• Experience with Agile Methodologies
• Experience with broadcast networks, advertising and analytics
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, test driven,
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.