Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and share the profiles at *shams...@tresourceinc.com
Role:* Senior Java Developer*
Location: *Boston, MA*
Contract: *12+ Months*
* (No EAD OPT)*
Mandatory/ Primary Skills (MANDATORY): *jBPM*
The Candidate should have experience of *Java*
* - Design patterns, collections, open sources libraries, Web Services etc *-
Experience with workflow systems, Defining Framework, Building workflows,
Application integration Experience with Workflow tools like JBPM, and Rules
definition in Drools
- Work with business rules engine, business processes execution and
management, and event integration
- Use flow charts of a process as the basis for the communication between
non-technical users and developers
- Use Eclipse to create, deploy, execute and manage business processes
throughout their life cycle
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Develop integrations of business rules and event processing
Thanks & Regards
3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.