Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

*Position    = Program Manager*

*Location   = Detroit, MI*

*Duration  = 6+Months CTH*

*Green Card or US Citizens …….*

*Proven Experience and Sphere of Influence:*

*11+ years of experience as a Project and Program Manager overseeing all
aspects of the system* development lifecycle.

Has managed projects with scope to include*:  cost greater than $5M
annually; project duration of 12 months or greater; team size no less than
50 people of varying skills and IT disciplines including at least 3 PM’s;*
new development projects from requirements through implementation;
multiple, concurrent project management experience; directing the daily
operations of an outsourced center and overall center performance.

Manage program change in accordance with the change management plan to
control scope, quality, schedule, cost, and contracts

Address program issues by identifying and selecting a course of action by
taking into account the program constraints and objectives in order to
enable continued program progress.

Experience working in conjunction with customer CIO or equivalent to
determine IT roadmap and execute IT strategy; setting architectural
direction for application suites and integration; directs definition,
development of sourcing, testing, implementation, and support of
application solutions for the company’s business needs.

Experience in *outsourced Fixed Price environment with P&L responsibility;*
managing all aspects of IT as it pertains to contract requirements.

*Requirements:*

•             Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems

•             *PMP or PgMP certification*

•             Expert with *MS Project*

•             Demonstrated use of formal *PM methodology*

•             *PMO* experience is required

•             Project Compliance and Audit experience is required

•             Automotive industry experience is required

•             *Dealer Retail* / Marketing experience is a plus

•             Ability to travel up to 50% as engagements require

Thanks&Regards.,

James Reddy

*TekMoxie LLC* | An E-Verified Company |

26105 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 208 Farmington Hills MI 48334
<x-apple-data-detectors://2/2> |

Office 917-775-7903 <248-731-8585> |

Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com |

Web www.tekmoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

distribution is prohibited