Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE
*Job Title: Java Developer*
*Location: Richfield MN*
*Duration: 3-6 Months*
*F2f Interview only. Mandatory. Local candidates to Minnesota*
Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems
software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems.
Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the
final program after it has been made.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field required. 5 to 7
years’ experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
· Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
· Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from
business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional
specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
· Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed
to resolve issue.
· Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java,
· Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: Modify existing software
to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and
· Design and develop software systems, using scientific analysis
and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of
· Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between
hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements
and resolve customer problems. Advise customer about, or perform,
maintenance of software system.
· Develop and direct oftware system testing and validation
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.