*Immediate Need - Jr. Clinical SAS Programmer - Seattle, WA- 6+ Months*

Job Title Jr. Clinical SAS Programmer
Location *Seattle,WA / Bay Area,CA / Philladelphia,PA*
Duration 3- 6 Months

*Rate $40 to $45/hr*

*Job Skills CDISC ,SDTM and ADaM datasets*

*!! EAD GC/ GC / US Citizen ONLY !!*

*Skills and Experience required:*
·         For all these roles CDISC will be important, working with SDTM
and ADaM datasets and creating tables, listings and figures.
·         A Master’s in Applied Math, Statistics, or Biostatistics would be
preferred.
·         I have a pretty good idea what these managers look for from our
past dealings with them and will give you feedback on any resume that you
send.
·         Hiring managers are looking at resumes now, so we would have to
hurry to get any candidates considered before the holiday.

*Regards,*
*Scott Norman - Sr. IT Recruiter*

*ITBrainiac Inc.*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: scott.nor...@itbtalent.com