Hi Partners,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Position: Java Developer
Length:24 months + contract
Location: Charlotte, NC

*****Need Consultants Immediately*****

Skills:
Java, J2EE middleware development with 8 + years experience.  Preferable
experience in a Financial Services
environment.  This person will have to work stand alone, be a self
starter/motivated and possess excellent
communication skills.  They will work unsupervised in a larger group
environment.

Please see below.
Core development  skills on following technologies:
Java/J2EE
Middleware technologies like IBM Enterprise Service Bus, Websphere Message
Broker, Data Power, XI50.
Experience on implementing web services, JMS over MQ etc.

Thanks &Regards,
Vendict Johnson
Voice : 201-257-5081 Ext 289
E-mail ID: vend...@catstaffing-us.com