* Position    :  C++ DeveloperLocation   :  NYCDuration  :  6-12 + Month No
H1b's OR OPT'S.*

*Job description:*The Market Data department develops high quality software
that handles inbound and outbound data for various Bloomberg products. We
manage massive volumes of data from major exchanges and contributors around
the globe including the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the London Stock
Exchange (LSE) and the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSX). We deliver billions of
data points a day to customers through our market-leading enterprise
reference data product. Our data enables global market makers to make
financial decisions and is held to the highest standards. Our developers
are involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle
including requirements gathering, project management, design, development,
testing and release.

*Qualifications:*
We are looking for dedicated and driven software developers with strong
technical and programming skills, excellent problem solving ability and
appreciation for the scope and impact of their work.
3+ years of experience in C++
3+ years of experience with object-oriented design, data structures,
algorithms and all phases of the software development life cycle

*Not a Mandatory:*
Strong communication and collaboration skills
Linux/UNIX programming skills
Multithreading experience
Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, etc.)
Database experience
Windows development experience
Knowledge of Python or Java
Regards: