Hello Partners,

This is Krishna  from ASK Staffing Inc.
I am trying to reach you regarding a urgent opening I have with my End
Client. Please go through the following description of the requirement and
let me know if you have any suitable resume.

*Title: IOS DEVELOPER *
*Location: *Warren NJ

*Duration: *Long Term
*Rate: *Market

·         Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests,
debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps

·         Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate
or enhance program execution and functionality

·         Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of
hardware and software solutions

·         Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and
monitoring tasks

·         Performs expertlevel engineering tasks associated with the
analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded
systems, and/or operating systems

·         Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics

·         Interface with different departments within the organization
regarding new deployments

·         Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites

·         Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and
procedures

·         Monitor program execution for expected performance

·         Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least
810 years of experience in the field or in a related area

·         4+ years experience with iOS development & Web Development on iOS
platform is MUST

·         8+ years of experience of web based applications using Java/J2EE
technologies

·         Experience in network design, operational support, handson
implementation and configuration of network infrastructure

·         Experience in auditing network security compliance

·         Current CCNP, CNA, CISSP or equivalent knowledge desired

*Please reply back with the suitable resume. Thanks*

Thanks,

*Krishna N*

Sr. US IT Recruiter

ASK Staffing, Inc. | Global Delivery Center

Direct: 678-487-8560

Main: 678-250-9900  Ext 171

Fax: 678-990-0403

Email: krish...@askstaffing.com