Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE

*Job Title:  System Admin/ Engineer*

*Location:  Washington, DC*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Need Only GC, USC, EAD*

We have a need for a System Engineer for our direct client in Washington,
DC for a 12 month contract role. The ideal candidate will be responsible
for providing engineering and support for a large scale enterprise wide
voice communications network. As a fully competent voice communications
professional in all aspects of the subject matter of the business/
functional area of his/her assignments, plans and conducts work requiring
judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial
adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and
criteria. Performance at this level requires developmental experience in a
professional position.

Regards

Ashish Gupta

1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103

*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12

*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com

*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>