*Please send resume to **ami...@idctechnologies.com*
*Programmer Analyst - Java *
*1 Year contract*
*Phone than F2F*
The Programmer Analyst will work with a team to provide various levels of
implementation and configuration assistance, application training, problem
resolution, and extensive support. Individual will have the opportunity to
work very closely with business analyst and customers to not only
understand the business needs but implement it using the software tools.
This position will provide individuals growth opportunities in the area of
functional (Lending), technical (Java/XML) and managerial (Project
*Key Responsibilities: *
- Design, build, test, implement, and configure custom solutions such as
interfaces, connectors, reports, and data solutions to meet clients' needs.
- Actively participate to the delivery of projects and troubleshoot
interface-related issues with third-party vendors and clients.
- Consult with clients, development and infrastructure teams to deliver
projects and troubleshoot issues.
*Skill/Knowledge Requirements: *
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work
- *Experience with XML family - XSLT, XPATH, XSD.*
- Understand the concept of Databases, SQL and related batch processes.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate directly with the Business Unit
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Eligible for working in United States (US citizen or with a valid
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408 418 5779 --Ext--230 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.