Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*PLEASE SEND ME ONLY GC'S OR US CITIZENS*

Position: IOS Developer
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 6 months contract

Job Description:
We're seeking a creative iPhone and Android mobile application developer
who thinks outside the box and can push the limits at times! We're looking
for someone who's as passionate as we are about mobile apps for the iOS and
Android platforms and has a seriously awesome portfolio to prove it. You
will be involved in every step of the development process, from
brainstorming product ideas, to pushing apps out the door. You will also
contribute to our existing portfolio of mobile apps and will help maintain
these apps to ensure they continue to function flawlessly across new iOS
and Android releases.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)

2+ years of overall iOS & Android development.
Strong Objective-C skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
Experience using and creating scalable web-based RESTful APIs.
Object Oriented Java/.NET skills at all scales.
Demonstrated success in defining and launching mobile apps.
Familiar with "hybrid" apps (web views wrapped around a native app).

Experience and Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.

Qualifications
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Education, Certifications and/or Memberships
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field is required
Communications Skills
This job requires interaction with program manager, tech lead,
co-developers and end-users. The ability to effectively communicate ideas
and concepts both orally and in written documents is critical.

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.