Do you have any Netezza/SQL DBA ?
*Location: Marlborough, MA*
*This is a long term contract job.*
* Mode of interview: Skype Hire*
The contractor will need to be an expert in InfoSphere DataStage tool.
InfoSphere is the primary tool in this role.
• Netezza security administration
• Netezza performance tuning
• Help with day to day Netezza administration
• Installs and upgrade of datastage or Infosphere software.
• Understanding of Datastage security
• Job deployment and troubleshooting
• Strong shell scripting
• Netezza or DB2 database experience.
• Change management.
• Provides database support and maintenance for all enterprise applications
(ex: I Procurement, I supplier, Inventory, Purchasing, Item database,
etc…), including initial database design and technical
• Designs, implements, and maintains complex
• Maintains database dictionaries and ensures system integration.
• Analyzes, tests and implements changes and enhancements to database
management software and databases to determine the impact on existing
distributed production systems, application design standards and operating
• Ensures that database backup and recovery procedures are
• Ensures production databases are on line, healthy and available to users
on a timely basis.
• Supports on call programmers and ensures database
• Coordinates activities with all Systems departments, monitoring database
• Acts as a key contributor on development projects
• Extensive knowledge and experience with DBMS – Oracle preferred
• Familiarity with network protocols, Internet and Intranet design/usage
Knowledge of database theory
• Knowledge of database design
• Knowledge about the RDBMS itself, e.g. Oracle Database, IBM DB2,
Microsoft SQL Server, Adaptive Server Enterprise, MaxDB, PostgreSQL
• General understanding of distributed computing architectures, e.g.
Client/Server, Internet/Intranet, Enterprise
• General understanding of the underlying operating system, e.g. Windows,
• General understanding of storage technologies, memory management, disk
arrays, NAS/SAN, networking
• General understanding of routine maintenance, recovery, and handling
failover of a Database
• 7-10 years of related work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
equivalent work experience.
*Ricky |* *Head-Resource Manager* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel: 201-285-8031 <201-448-3198> * 103 | | 72 Van Reipen Avenue # 255
Jersey City, NJ 07306
ri...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com
*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.