!! Urgent Need - *Jr.System Administrator* - *EAD,GC & US Citizens* only !!
Position : Jr.System Administrator
Location : Chevy Chase, MD
Duration : 6+ Months
*Need : EAD,GC & US Citizens only*
*Max Rate : $45/hr !!*
*Required Skills & Qualifications :*
- A minimum of 2 years of IT experience supporting availability for
multi-tier applications in a Microsoft environment.
- Knowledge of one or more admin and monitoring tools such as SCOM,
Splunk, DynaTrace, Fiddler, or TeaLeaf.
- Experience with scripting skills with an administrative language
(e.g., Powershell, Perl, Python)
- Demonstrated experience in understanding performance metrics and
conducting systems troubleshooting.
- Includes knowledge of Microsoft server and application logs and common
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with development teams for
- Familiarity with DevOps and Agile development concepts
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive the prevention of incidents through active analysis of potential
- Work with application development teams to define performance metrics
and operational parameters.
- Coordinate the implementation of system logging that supports
- Create and maintain operational dashboards and alerting functions.
- Work with tier 1 operational support teams to facilitate the
transition of applications to production support.
- Provide day-to-day monitoring of multiple applications and systems
- Respond to incidents and participate in follow-up root cause analysis
work for any system issues
*Chris Roe *- Staffing Manager,
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.