Wilmington, DE - FTF Interview is MUST after the Phone Screen!!
6-12 Months Contract
*EAD, GC or USC Only!!*
· Questionnaire with me
· Then Skype Technical Screen
· Phone screen with client
*Technical Skills and Abilities*1) Experience designing and developing
automated performance tests from the ground up.
2) Hands on experience with automated performance testing tools like HP
LoadRunner, loadUI and JMeter.
3) Ability to code complex scripts using HTTP, Web, Web Services, Click and
Script, True Client and Citrix protocols.
4) Ability to setup complex test scenarios to model production workloads.
5) Ability to monitor JVMs, analyze heap dumps, analyze queries and memory
6) Ability to monitor and collect result data, analyze and pinpoint
bottlenecks and guide developers and other in fixing performance issues.
7) An understanding of mobile and web technologies such as HTML,
8) Understanding of the TCP/IP stack and presentation layers.
9) Database knowledge (Oracle/ MS SQL Server); ability to write complex SQL
queries and understand data relationships.
*Experience and Qualifications*1) HP Performance Testing Tools (LoadRunner,
2) LoadUI and SOAP UI
3) Diagnostic Tools: HP Diagnostics or any other APM tools like OPNET,
4) Other Tools: JMeter, loadUI, Quality Center, HP ALM
5) Shunra WAN Emulation Tools (ex. VED for HP, VE Suite)
6) Technologies: Java, .Net, Unix, Oracle, SQL Server, VMWare, PROFILE
*Essential Functions*1) Develop and maintain repeatable and scalable
performance test suites.
2) Plan, design, execute and maintain different types of performance tests
like load, stress, endurance, spike, capacity etc.
3) Work with operations and capacity teams to gather production data to
create workload models.
4) Develop performance test plans based on discussions with technical and
5) Participate in planning discussions with development and QA teams.
6) Result analysis and metrics reporting to technical and non-technical
*Education and/or Certifications*1) 5 – 10 years of technical experience
with at least 5+ years of performance testing experience.
2) 4 year degree, preferably in Computer Science.
3) Knowledge of agile software development processes.
4) Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in a technical
5) Good team player with the ability to handle multiple concurrent
priorities in a fast paced environment.
6) Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
*Regards:Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager*
*ITBrainiac Inc. *
*Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
- Princeton, NJ 08540swilli...@itbtalent.com <swilli...@itbtalent.com> ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.