*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: JAVA/Middleware Developer*
*Duration: 3-6 months*
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*
In-person interview will be required
Seeking a talented developer to work on a backend framework and
application, improving the functionality and accessibility and fulfilling a
variety of other critical engineering objectives.
*Requires experience with the following:*
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, object-oriented design,
and development principles including enterprise design patterns
- Understanding of *Java frameworks* or libraries (i.e. Spring, Hibernate,
- Basic web environment troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of *JAVA* – Ability to troubleshoot Java application
- Experience with Java EE, including *enterprise web or middleware
development* project experience
- Strong *Multithreading* experience
- Experience of developing in Agile, testable and continuous build
- REST API design
- NoSQL design and development
- *Strong Scala development experience*
- Experience with Scala Frameworks (Akka, Play)
- Experience with distributed and/or clustered applications preferred
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.