Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement pleasego through it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

*Position    = Program  Manager*

*Location   = Detroit,MI*

*Duration  = 6+Months CTH*

*Proven Experience andSphere of Influence:*

*11+ years ofexperience as a Project and Program Manager overseeing all
aspects of thesystem* development lifecycle.

Has managed projects with scope to include*: cost greater than $5M
annually; project duration of 12 months orgreater; team size no less than
50 people of varying skills and IT disciplinesincluding at least 3 PM’s;*
new development projects from requirementsthrough implementation; multiple,
concurrent project management experience;directing the daily operations of
an outsourced center and overall centerperformance.

Manage program change in accordance with the changemanagement plan to
control scope, quality, schedule, cost, and contracts

Address program issues by identifying and selecting a courseof action by
taking into account the program constraints and objectives inorder to
enable continued program progress.

Experience working in conjunction with customer CIO orequivalent to
determine IT roadmap and execute IT strategy; settingarchitectural
direction for application suites and integration; directsdefinition,
development of sourcing, testing, implementation, and support ofapplication
solutions for the company’s business needs.

Experience in *outsourcedFixed Price environment with P&L responsibility;*
managing all aspectsof IT as it pertains to contract requirements.

*Requirements:*

•            Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems

•             *PMP or PgMP certification*

•             Expertwith *MS Project*

•            Demonstrated use of formal *PMmethodology*

•             *PMO* experience is required

•             ProjectCompliance and Audit experience is required

•            Automotive industry experience is required

•             *Dealer Retail* / Marketing experience isa plus

•             Abilityto travel up to 50% as engagements require

Thanks&Regards.,

James Reddy

*TekMoxie LLC* | An E-Verified Company |

26105 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 208 Farmington Hills MI 48334
<x-apple-data-detectors://2/2> |

Office 917-775-7903 <248-731-8585> |

Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com |

Web www.tekmoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”-Philippians 4:13

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including anyattachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may containconfidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosureor
distribution is prohibited