*New Requirement - Network Engineer with Ethical Hacker - Houston, TX - 6+
Job Title *Network Engineer with Ethical Hacker *
Location Houston, TX
Duration 3+ Months
*Job Skills Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) & SANS Certified Incident
Handler (GCIH) Certifications required.*
*Skills and Experience required:*
· Cloud Security Operations and Management
· Incident Handling
· Windows and Linux operating systems architecture, security
· At least 5-7yrs of experience performing incident response
*Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) & SANS Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
· Experience in Incident Handling
· Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems architecture,
security controls, hardening and testing
· Familiarity with malware, network attacks, website defacements
and SQL injections
· Experience working with security tools (ie. Wireshark, Arcsight,
SourceFire IPS, etc.)
· Extensive knowledge of Windows server systems
· use tools and knowledge at disposal to perform hunt activities to
search for indicators of compromise in the environment
· experienced in creating and maintaining a security incident
response plan (IRP) The Incident Response Analyst will be responsible for
investigating cyber incidents using ArcSight, SourceFire, and other
· This will include, analyzing, responding, and remediating
computer network intrusions, web application and server attacks.
*Scott Norman - Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: scott.nor...@itbtalent.com
* www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com> | Gmail/Hangouts:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.