Here is our client's requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact and
current location* info to *speed up the interview process.*
*Position: SQL** DBA **Level 3*
*Location: Universal City, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months+*
· SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005, 2000 installation and
· Configuring, Managing and troubleshooting SSES server engine
services, SQL server monitoring and SQL Agent
· Deploy and configure SQL 2012 Always-On Availability Groups and
Windows Server Failover Cluster
· Managing, utilizing and configuring PERFMON
· Deploying, configuring, managing, patching, troubleshooting and
optimizing SQL Server 2012, 2008 and 2005 clustering.
· Database migrations and upgrades from SQL Server 2008, 2005, 2000
to SQL 2012, 2008 R2 upgrades
· Database backup and restore
· Deploying, configuring, managing, troubleshooting and optimizing
SSIS services, SQL Server replication and database mirroring
· Managing, configuring, troubleshooting and setting up alert on
· Responsible for coordinating projects as a technical lead and
implementation standards to team members
· Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on
data issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives.
· Participate in the development of, and adherence to
corporate database standards and
· Participate in database design review sessions.
· Analyze and tune application performance by optimizing SQL,
stored procedures and
· Assist with stored procedure design and package development
as required by
· Troubleshoot and provide technical solutions to database
issues encountered by new
and existing applications in the environment.
Assist in the mentoring and coaching of less senior level associates.
· Comfortable with following standard procedures for build, and
communicating with the server and storage team engineers to troubleshoot
· On call support for go-live process as needed and agreed to by
both the parties with sufficient advance notice.
· 10+ years experience in installing, configuring, tuning and
managing the various recent versions of SQL Server (2012, 2008 R2, 2008,
· Database design skills are required, as well as database support
in performance tuning, database troubleshooting, RDBMS patching, and locks
· Working experience on SSES, SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS services
Experience performing needs assessment, database planning, design,
application testing and integration, production cutover, change
management and 24x7 support as needed.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
Knowledge of operating interrelationships between database, business
applications and operating systems.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Thanks & Regards
* Ejaz Siddiqui*
Symphony Enterprises LLC | Global Business and IT Consulting Company.
412-436-0857 (Tel) | 412 774 9230 (Fax)
e...@symphonyenterprises.com | www.symphonyenterprises.com
WMBE & NWBE Certified Company
A Member of Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
and National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
*MBE/WBE/8(a) certified Company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.