Hi,
Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 408-693-3170

*Role:                **Windows/Security Infrastructure Lead*
*Location:        **Tampa, FL*
*Duration:        12 months contract*
*MOI:                Telephonic + Skype*

*Experience Required- 7-8 years*

*Skills required:*
1. Strong experience in Windows/Security Infrastructure Lead
2. Manage planning and implementing of security measures
3. Stay up-to-date on the latest industry movements to anticipate security
breaches
5. Work with implementation/ support teams and auditors to conduct security
audits
6. Review and prioritize audit findings.
7. Strong experience in Infrastructure required.
8. ITIL certification.

Thanks and Regard’s

*www.enterprisesolutioninc.com <http://www.enterprisesolutioninc.com/>*

*Arpan Chandra*