Greetings from Tentek !!!
We Have an Urgent Position for *Sr. Oracle DBA @ Culver City, CA*
*Job Title: Sr Oracle DBA*
*Ideal Start Date: 2-weeks*
*Duration of Assignment: FTE or 3-mo C/H*
*Target Salary: up to $135k base + 15% bonus*
*Contract to Hire position with Client*
· Will be working in a large and complex multiple RDMS
· The primary database platform is Oracle running on AIX and
· Other environment includes UDB DB2, Sybase on Solaris and SQL
Server running on Windows servers.
· Database Operational Support - 30% - Proactively monitor and
resolve incidents/problems that may impact the data management operations.
· Database Engineering & Design – 50% – Assess, plan, and build
capability to provide data management related services to all levels of the
· Security Management – 20% – Ensure the confidentiality, Integrity
and availability of data.
Extensive hands-on experience and knowledge (minimum 7 years) in Oracle and
at least two other relational database management systems such as Sybase,
Microsoft SQL Server or DB2.
Oracle development and support experience is required with strong
proficiency in the following areas:
• Oracle installation, configuration, performance tuning,
client/server connectivity, query optimization
• Database backup, restore and disaster recovery procedures.
• Data modeling and reverse engineering using tool such as ERwin
• Writing complex stored procedures and triggers.
• Clustering and load balancing with database servers.
• Database concurrency solutions.
• Large data replication and synchronization solutions such as
snapshot, merge and transactional.
Optionally, additional experience in coordinating with Middleware, data
warehousing, business intelligence and enterprise application integration
team is preferred.
• Working with Business Objects and Crystal Report development
team is highly preferred.
• Enterprise application integration technologies with webMethods
development and support experience highly preferred.
Fair to good knowledge of IT services delivery and support methodology such
*Professional level knowledge of:*
• General IT security best practices.
• Web and application server technologies.
• Distributed web application frameworks such as J2EE and/or .NET.
• Server/storage platforms and hardware.
• Data communications and network standards.
*EXTERNAL JOB DESCRIPTION: *
*Sr Oracle DBA (Oracle / UDB DB2)*
- Will be working in a large and complex multiple RDMS environment.
- Duties include the activities such as database administration and
supporting new database projects. More specific tasks include scripting,
design & analysis, installation, configuration, monitoring, support,
troubleshooting and tuning of both remote and on-site databases.
- The primary database platform is Oracle running on AIX and Windows
- Other environment includes UDB DB2, Sybase on Solaris and SQL Server
running on Windows servers.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.