Dear,

Greetings..

This is *Yugal* from *National Systems America, L.P.*. We are looking for
Consultant to work with our Client located at *Bentonville, AR*. Below is
the job description for your perusal. Please go through the JD and kindly
let me know your interest towards this opportunity along with your updated
resume. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to discuss further.

*Position               :            *   POS Tester

*Location *              :               Bentonville, AR

*Duration              :               *6 Months

*Job Description:*

·         Minimum *8+ year* experience in* Testing*.

·         *POS  & interfaces technical* knowledge

·         Basic *POS administration (NCR, IBM)*

·         *POS OS* knowledge

·         Excellent in* SQL*

·         Excellent in communication and documentation

·         *Test environment management* experience

*____________________________________________________*

*Position               :               *Mainframe Consultant With LINUX

*Location*               :               Bentonville, AR

*Duration*              :               6 Months

*Responsibilities:*

·         Excellent in *Mainframe skills*

§  JCL

§  DB2 internals

§  VSAM

§  Cobol

§  CICS

·         Excellent in *SQL*

·      MUST Have  *Linux *experience with scripting

·         Good to have *REXX*

·         Excellent in *communication and documentation*

·         *Test environment management*

*___________________________________________________________*

*Position               :               *Middleware Architect

*Location*               :               Bentonville, AR

*Duration*              :               6 Months

*Responsibilities:*

·         Minimum 10+ Year experience in Middleware.

·         Strong in *middleware migration , capacity planning  and
administration activities*.

·         Hands on knowledge in *TOMCAT* administration, integration ,
troubleshooting issues and performance tuning of *Web/AppServers* like
*WebLogic* Server, *WebSphere* Application Server, Tomcat, *Apache, IIS* as
well as *DataPower*.

·         Hands on knowledge and experience in *middleware migration and
deployment activities* at enterprise level.

·         Ability to troubleshoot application server like Apache/Tomcat or
Weblogic or JBOSS.

·         Experience building large scale systems in a high available and
load balanced production environment.

·         Applying best practices at Web servers & App servers for large
scale applications.

·         Assist troubleshooting of server related problems.

·         Performa debugging and tracing issues through various enterprise
architectures with a strong understanding of *Java Stack traces, web server
logs and middleware logs* such as WebLogic, Apache, and Tomcat.

·         Sets up administrator and service accounts.

·         Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software,
coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.

·         Database *connection pooling, JDBC, ODBC* etc.,  *load balancing,
application server clustering*.

·         Application Performance Monitoring services.

*Best Regards,*

*Yugal Modi*

National Systems America, L.P.
5945 Dallas Parkway,

Suite-100, Plano, Texas 75093-7878, USA

Phone:  +1(972)212-8744| FAX: 972-212-7434

Gtalk: yugal.staffing | Skype: yugal.modi |Linkedin
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/yugalmodi>

yu...@nsiamerica.com | www.nsiamerica.com

<http://www.nsiamerica.com/> <yu...@nsiamerica.com>

*"**National Systems Consulting (NSI)** is one of the fastest growing &
progressive consulting organizations in the Country providing Information
Technology (IT) services including staff augmentation, fixed priced
contracts, and offshore development to a wide variety of industries. We
have been in business since 1996. **We have the highest and best D&B
Ranking, Credit Score, Paydex Score, and Financial stress score** that
shows our commitment towards our candidates and Partners by ensuring paying
them on time."*