Hi,

Hope you are doing great !!!

My name is *Vaishali* , I have seen your resume on job portal and I am
trying to reach you for the urgent job requirement mentioned below.

Please reply with your* Updated Resume* along with your *Annually Salary or
Rate ASAP*

*Role**::* *Sr. Java Developer*

*Location::** Palo Alto, CA ( Bay area, CA)*

*Duration**:: ** Contract*

*Job Description:*

Required Skills

§  Expertise in Java, Scala, Java frameworks (Spring, Struts, Hibernate,
Velocity, etc.), web services (SOAP/REST/ etc.), SSH, etc.

§  Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Java Script programming

§  Working knowledge of RDBMS systems like Oracle, Post Gres SQL, SQL
server, etc.

§  User experience capabilities / Good basic UX design sense (can tell a
good design from a bad design, raise issues etc)

§  Good knowledge of Object Oriented design is mandatory

§  Must be motivated, detail-oriented, and have the ability to thrive in a
team environment

§  Very strong analytical skills, good judgment, passion for your work

§  Understand that development, test, deployment and operations are part of
the same job

§  Strong communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional
teams

Desirable/Advantageous

§  Exposure to working with distributed applications with multiple sources
feeding data intermittently into a centralized cloud repository

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*