*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*

*Position  : UI Front-End Web Developer   *

*Location : **Jersey City, NJ or NYC, NY *

*Duration : 12+ Months *

*Interview : **Phone & then either Skype or in person (they would prefer in
person)*

*Key Skills: the only people we have seen get this job over the last 2
years are ones that have either the D3 or High Charts (so now a required
skill)*

*Job Description *We require a web developer to join our clients team
building specialized business applications for a relatively small user
base, focused on data visualization and analysis.

·         Attend planning and status meetings. Teams are distributed, so
conference calls are the norm for meetings, with heavy use of instant
messaging and email for day-to-day communication.

·         Implement application features and enhancements based on written
requirements, wireframes and visual designs.

·         Troubleshoot, resolve and document problems found in the
applications during testing or in production.

·         Financial services industry experience may be helpful, but isn't
a requirement.

*Job Requirement*

·         HTML5

·         JavaScript

·         CSS

·         AngularJS and/or Node.js

·         Less

·         Bootstrap

*Desired Skills*

·         Data Visualization tools such as: Highcharts or D3.js

·         Real-time frameworks such as WebSockets, SockJS, Socket.IO, Primus

·         Git

·         NPM

·         Grunt

·         Bower