.Net Developer with STRONG Experience on Programmer 5 (PR5)
*Columbus, OH - CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCAL TO OH Who can do Inperson*
6 Months Contract
Job Classification: Programmer 5 (PR5)
Role: Programmer 5 (PR5) with expertise in experience in web development
using Microsoft .NET technologies. December 15, 2015 – June 30, 2016 (1150)
Interview Process: Hiring Manager would like to have all qualified *candidates
interview face to face on site.*
Requirement Description: short description on what they will be working
on, objectives, and tasks/deliverables
The selected Consultants will work closely with the designated I.T.
supervisor, project managers and other developers in an agile development
environment. The work scope of the consultant will include requirements
gathering, application design, application development, testing, deployment
and technical support.
The Consultants, in working with ODPS staff, will be responsible for
rewriting legacy applications to .NET applications utilizing C#, MVC, WCF,
SQL Server and other technologies.
The new applications will implement a 3-tiered architecture and comply with
ODPS coding standards.
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across
business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting
and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team,
the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the
elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical,
planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
8. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly
and understandably use the English language.
9. Must meet productivity standards, complete work in timely
manner and strive to increase productivity
1. 5 years of verifiable experience as a Senior .Net Web Developer
developing ASP.NET MVC applications at least 4 years
2. 5 years of verifiable ASP.NET experience developing with the C – Sharp
3. 5 years of verifiable experience with SQL Server Database Design and
development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views,
stored procedures, and functions.
4. 2 years of application experience developing applications using Entity
Framework (EF) 4.0 or later.
5. 2 years of experience developing a project within the AGILE methodology.
6. 2 years of verifiable experience developing web applications utilizing
the 4.0 .Net Framework or higher.
7. 2 year of verifiable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
developing and securing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
8. 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of N-tier
environments as it relates to development and deployment.
9. 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of code repository
strategies, code promotion strategies and recovery using Team Foundation
and XML (AJAX) enabled controls within Active Server Pages (ASP) .Net Web
11. 1 year of verifiable experience developing reports in SQL Server
Reporting Services (SSRS) and making them accessible within an MVC web
12. 1 year of experience or a demonstrable understanding of developing
applications that are mobile compliant.
13. A demonstrable understanding of implementing secure coding practices
for an ASP.Net MVC application.
14. 2 years of experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) or a verifiable
experience implementing a testing strategy for applications developed.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.