6 Months Contract
December 15, 2015 to June 30, 2016 (1150 hrs)
Interview Process: Hiring Manager would like to have all qualified
candidates interview face to face on site.
Requirement Description: short description on what they will be working on,
objectives, and tasks/deliverables
PR3 to help IT pilot and implement the software quality assurance review
process for many ODPS projects. Will help development teams test software
quality for production deployment.
This position will function as a highly skilled Quality Assurance
Specialist with specific responsibilities that include:
1. Proactively engage in the end-to-end software testing cycle as it
pertains to the project.
2. Work closely with and follow direction from QA Lead.
3. Contribute to the establishment of and meet quality goals and objectives
for the project.
4. Contribute to all aspects of quality assurance for the project including
establishing relevant metrics, applying industry best practices, and
developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
5. With input from QA Manager and team, develop and execute test cases,
scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
6. Work with the ODPS project team to test
updates, patches, and repairs to the application software components in the
test, and QA environments. Develop software
changes for promotion to production following best
practice and standards as defined by the
7. Take corrective action, subject to the ODPS
Management approval, to resolve all issues and
problems encountered with testing to ensure the
applications perform as required.
8. Design, execute and maintain automated test scripts.
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work
session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the
ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the
elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning,
problem solving, and decision-making skills.
8. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and
understandably use the English language.
9. Must meet productivity standards, complete work in timely manner and
strive to increase productivity
1. 7 Years in testing I.T products and applications.
2. 5 Years automation experience using MS Visual Studio Coded UI, Team
Foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager
3. 5 Years Development/scripting skills in C#
4. 5 Years in End to End Test Automation experience
5. 5 Years demonstrated experience in converting existing manual test cases
to automation scripts.
6. 5 Years conducting test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately
capture business functionality.
7. Contributes to continuous process improvements to increase the
efficiency of QA and development.
8. Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Certifications in Software Testing Field.
• Programming background.
• Certifications in Microsoft tools and technologies.
• CRUD Testing experience
• Test coverage and estimations experience
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.