Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE
*Job Title: Sr. Java Developer*
*Location: Omaha, NE*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Interview Mode: Telephonic + face to Face*
· Interpret business requirements and programming specifications.
· Confer with system analysts, managers, technical architecture
personnel and internal clients.
· Develop and maintain Server Side JAVA/JEE Middle Office
applications that handle core business logic related to Order Management
*Experience Requirements: *
***** This position requires Server Side Core Java Development for
real-time, high volume, on-line, transaction processing. MUST HAVE
Concurrency and Threading. ***** *
· Five or more years programming experience in JAVA.
· One or more years JMS experience or MQ.
· Experience with Relational Database Systems, Oracle, SQL and
· Must be able to demonstrate experience working with core business
logic within applications.
· Experience with concurrent programming in Java.
· Experience with the Spring Framework.
· Experience utilizing an ORM, MyBatis is a plus.
· Experience with Object Oriented Development concepts.
· Experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems.
· BS in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent
*Years Required: 5+ years *
*Preferred Skills: *
· Experience with High-Volume, Real-Time, On-Line Transaction
· Experience with Oracle Coherence.
· Knowledge of business logic related to the brokerage industry
and financial calculations.
· Familiarity and experience with Gang of Four Design Patterns and
Core JEE patterns.
· Familiarity with development tools such as Subversion, JIRA,
Eclipse, Jenkins/Hudson, Sonar, Junit, Maven, and Ant.
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.