Hello Friends,

Please review my urgent requirement with my client .Please review my
requirement carefully and share the requirement with your consultants before
submitting there profiles, always send us 100% matching profile we will try
our level best to fetch an interview for your consultants.

*Full Name: *

* *

*Contact Number:*

* *

*Work Status:*

* *

*Notice Period/Availability: *

* *

*Expected Rate on c2c/1099 Basis:*

* *

*Employer Details in Case of c2c Contract:*

* *

*F2f Interview after telephonic round @ own Cost (Yes/No):*

* *

*Best time to call:*

Requirement Name:    Network Engineer

Location: Bowie, Maryland.

Rate: Open

Duration: 3 Months+

*Skills:*

* *

*Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Active Directory training,
Windows 2XXX Server Configuration, Symantec Endpoint protection
Configuration, Veritas Backup Exec Configuration*

•      Computer Science degree from accredited university. Degrees in other
quantitative disciplines or computer-related AA programs may be considered
if adequately supplemented by highly relevant successful experience.

•      Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) credential.

•      Excellent interpersonal communications skills.

•      Active Directory training and experience.

•      Windows 2XXX Server Configuration and Administration.

•      Symantec Endpoint protection Configuration and Administration

•      Veritas Backup Exec Configuration and Administration.

•      Windows XP Workstation Configuration and Administration.

•      Exchange Server Configuration and Administration.

•      RDBMS Server Configuration and Administration, e.g., MS SQL Server.

•      Remote access and Virtual Private Network Configuration and
Administration.

•      Juniper Firewall Configuration and Administration.

•      RSA Devices Configuration and Administration

•      Allied Telesis layer III (POS and non POS) Configuration and
Administration.

•      Performance Monitoring and Tuning.

*Thanks & Regards,
Suman*

*Office: 703 – 372 – 7830| Fax:  540 –301 –0660 |Email: **su...@abacuscs.com
**|Website: **www.abacs.com * *|
**AMS, Certifications & Awards: WBE, MBE, SBE, WBENC, NMSDC, Fed Gov GSA
Schedule 70, D&B 829089791, Partner with SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company.
**Head Office: 7777 Leesburg Pike, Ste: 206S, Falls Church, VA 22043, USA*