Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*RATE: $70/HR ON C2C*

Job Title : .Net Architect
Location : Buffalo NY
Duration : 1 year Contract

Mandatory Skills
TFS

XML

SSIS

SSRS

Additional Skills
TFS

XML

SSIS
SSRS

Job description
Working with Web Services and other system integrations
Knowledge of Voyager Platform and core banking systems
Trouble shooting muti tier applications
Should have excellent Customer handling skills .

Understanding project requirements Provides Architecture and High Level
Design
Helps Program Manager in identifying the risks, dependencies, project plan
and estimation
Architect the software solution for the project based on the requirements
Reviewing the design and ensure conformance to the architecture
Resolving any architectural defects identified
Participate in calls/discussion with various stakeholders as part of the
project
should have good exposure to onsite - offshore model .
Should be able to co-ordinate with Offshore for deliverables.

Other skills
Candidate must have strong analytic skills for problem analysis and
resolution.

Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.

Candidate must have self and project management skills to maintain timely
deliverables.

Generate innovative approaches and solutions to recurring tasks or problems

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.