Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
*Role: Senior Web Application Developer (Front End)*
*Duration: 2 years*
*Location: San Diego, CA*
• Design and build UI architecture, components, and customization
for an extensive, highly interactive web application suite.
• Mentor and work alongside motivated, supportive, and talented
people in a collaborative, Scrum environment.
• You will work closely alongside UI/UX designers, web engineers to
implement a next generation UI framework and applications.
• You must have an intimate, working understanding of modern web
• You must have experience with large scale web applications.
*Skills and Experience*
• 5+ years software or web (agency or product is fine) development
• Solid grasp of OOP/OOD, Design Patterns and Modern Software
• Experience building large scale web-based applications
Backbone etc.). Angular required.
• Ability to write maintainable and Testable code. TDD/BDD
• Modern/Emerging Web standards (Upcoming ECMA Standards, Node,
• Comfortable on command line cross platform (mac/linux & windows)
• SCRUM/Agile Experience
• Experience with multiple SCM & Continuous Integration and Build
*Bonus (Nice to haves)*
• Model Driven development experience (UML).
• Experience with native Mobile UI development.
• Experience in desktop application development (Win/Mac/Linux)
• Server Side Development (Node, MEAN, LAMP, NOSQL, SQL etc.
• Build System Experience (Perforce, Gradle, Maven, git )
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408 418 5779 --Ext--230 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.