Hi Partners,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*Job Title  : Java Application Developer:*
Location  : Newark, NJ
Duration  : 6-12 months Contract

**** Need Consultants Immediately ******

*Technologies: *
JAVA - 5+ year,
J2EE/JSP/EJB/JDBC - 2+ year,
Unix Shell – 1+ year.

*Tools: *
Eclipse, RAD, DB2, WebSphere Application Server, Subversion, Maven.

*Optional Tools and Technologies: *
WebSphere Portal Server, Perl, JSF, IBM Content Manger, IBM OnDemand, C++,
Axis WebServices.
Participate in entire software development cycle. Review business
requirement documentation; develop technical specification documents;
implement software designs including coding testing and deploying onto
enterprise environment. Support deployed software through troubleshooting
and debugging, fixing defects

Thanks &Regards,
Vendict Johnson
*Voice : 201-257-5081 Ext 289*