Hi everyone,
Hope you're doing great there.
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position,
if so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.
Please respond back to ranj...@allianceit.com or call me on : 925-973-0000
ext 232

*Job Title : Endeca/ATG Architect*
*Location  : Walnut Creek CA,Warren NJ/ Basking Ridge  NJ / Piscataway
NJ,Ashburn VA,Houston TX*
*Dutation  : 6+ months Contract *

Main duties and responsibilities: Endeca Solution Architecture Solution
Design Hands-on Development Implementation oversight

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ranjith*

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*

*Email: ranj...@allianceit.com <ranj...@allianceit.com>