*Its Brand New  , Never Used , It Carries  8  Months Warranty  , I am
Expecting  25000 , Please contact me at the earliest at
**s...@maripax.com*<s...@maripax.com>
* , 9299806849 *

* *

*Dell Inspiron One 19 Desktop Details ,  Intel®  Core™2 Duo  2.60 Ghz ,
1.3MP webcam and media card reader,2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz
(2x1GB ) , Hard Disk 350 GB*

* *

*Always  Looking forward  to   Provide   Best  Service that Adds  Value to
your  Business , Have a  Pleasant day ahead  !*

--
Naveen