Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.
If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.
Early response is really appreciated.
*JOB Title:C# Developer*
*Location:* *Mounds View, MN*
Required Skill(s) Windows Live Platform SDK, System Testing,
Windows Internals, Windows Platform Testing
Essential Skill(s) C# - CSharp-Programming
Additional Skill(s) Medical Data Acquisition and Storage, C++
· Should be aware of the following concepts of C.
· Basic Programming Knowledge, Language keywords
· Declarations, Initializations and Scoping - DataStructures,
Control Structures, Collections like *Hashtable, SortedList,
Arrays,Indexers, Stacks, Queues*, Dictionary
· Assignments, Expressions, Operators -Basic GC concepts, Heap,
· Formatted outputs for data structureslike String, Date, number
· Implementing Basic *OOAD concepts,Classes, Property, Method,
Event, Interface, Multiple Inheritance, Structures*
· -Access modifiers, scope and lifetime of a variable, object
casting, typeconversion utilities
· Object creation and destruction, Finalize and Dispose,concepts of
NULL, NULL objects, declaration and instantiation.
· Flow Control -Basic *Error Handling* : Managing Errors,
Propogating Errors, Error Handling in Events
· Working knowledge in *Visual Studio.NET IDE, Compile, Debug, Run
anapplication, Project types, compiler flags*.
· RDBMS concepts and *ADO.NET <http://ADO.NET>* basics and ADO
object model, read and write to database, ADO.NET data providers,
· -Creating NDOC, API Help, - Coding Standards, Naming conventions;
accessmodifiers, readable v/s efficient coding
· .NET Framework architecture, CLR,Runtime basics, .NET assemblies,
MSIL concepts, Framework languages, Assembliesand Manifests
· .NET 2.0 Concepts, Generics - Data Validation for data types
-Tool based Unit Testing concepts - Basics of Threading - Error handling
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.