*Hi ,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Oracle Financial Functional Analyst ( Core Financials)*

*Seattle WA*

*6+ Months*

Looking for an Accounts Receivables and General Ledger Functional Analyst
to play a key role in designing and extending applications. This position
will be responsible for designing and developing solutions and support of
Order to Cash business process within the Oracle e-Business suite. Core
activities will include requirement gathering, solution design, configuring
EBS modules, testing, and end user support for multiple applications in
multiple geographies.

*Basic Qualifications:*

·         At least 8+ years of experience implementing Oracle EBS modules
including: Accounts Receivables, TCA, General Ledger

·         Strong knowledge in Accounts Receivables is a must-have

·         Experienced in developing systems requirements, designing and
prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and
implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines

·         A minimum of 4 full life cycle implementations

·         Experience with AP (Accounts Payables) module is nice to have

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted