Hope you are doing great today..!!!
*Role : Performance Test Analyst*
*Location : Boston, MA*
*Duration : 24 Months*
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills *
• In-depth expertise in conducting performance engineering services across
SDLC covering technology areas: Application architecture, servers, storage,
networks, Database, Data warehouse, application configuration, operating
systems and virtualization
• Strong architecture, design and implementation experience
• Ability to interface with stakeholders for creating NFRs, strategizing
performance testing based on the change.
• Experience in code profiling, hardware sizing, applying statistical
modelling techniques to extrapolate test results
• Hands-on experience on performance testing tools - SILK PERFOMANCE TEST
• Experience on Application and Database profiling tools
• Experience on defining production monitoring strategy using tools like HP
Diagnostics, Gomez, Dynatrace
• Strong trouble shooting, analytical and technical writing skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
*Roles and responsibility *
Creation of PT workload models
Create test scripts for these models
Set-up volume data based on scenario's under test
Execute the PT scripts and analysis of logs/metrics gathering during PT
Debugging of code (Java) to find out the root cause of defect
*Thanks & Regards*
Nityo Infotech Corp.
*Desk* : 412-200-1541
*Fax* : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.