*Please share Your Profiles to ar...@pace-solutionsinc.com
*Network Engineer with F5 APM & ADFS*
*Look for someone with F5 APM, ADFS experience will be right match.*
Duties and Accountabilities (general):
• Installation, configuration and maintenance of F5 APM and
Microsoft ADFS 2013.
• Create and maintain new APM iRules for flexible
• Set up and maintain new Authentication policies on APM.
• Troubleshooting of problems, performance tuning and
day-to-day administration activities.
• Support APM OTP, form-based, certificate-based, SecurID-based
authentication and Integrated Windows Authentication.
• Test and integrate identity federation with Cloud (SaaS) SAML
based applications using F5 APM.
• Keep track of the Service Packs released by F5 and Microsoft,
and applying them as and when necessary.
• Install and configure Microsoft AD FS servers. Work closely
with a SharePoint project team to provide authentication to the SharePoint
websites using ADFS.
• Work closely with the web administrators and website owners
addressing their problems. If needed, act as a liaison between F5 and
Microsoft technical support and the web administrators.
• Evaluate emerging authentication and authorization
technologies for cloud and mobile applications. Test and integrate new IAM
solutions with business applications.
• On-call rotation 24X7 for production environment.
. Excellent Communication and Technical Skills
. Ability to manage small teams efficiently.
*Pace Computer Solutions Inc (**An Inc 500 Company**)*
Direct : 443-539-0949 FREE ,Ext : 207
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.