*Hi ,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Android Developer *

*San Francisco, CA*

*6+ Months*
*GC/Citizens*

·         Proven commercial development experience using Android SDK

·         Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform

·         Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features

·         Experience of source control systems such as SVN

·         Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle

·         Web services integration (REST, JSON) in a mobile environment

·         Able to produce maintainable code within collaborative
environments

·         Able to document work using Wikis etc.

·         Published one or more Android apps is a plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted