HI

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Title          : Oracle DBA*

*Location  : Costa Mesa , CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*9+ Years Experience required*

Requirements

•             Good understanding of the Oracle database(9i/10g and11g),
related utilities and tools (toad/OEM.. etc)

•             A good understanding of the underlying operating systems such
as Linux/windows.

•             A good knowledge of the physical database design

•             Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system
monitoring

•             Knowledge on ALL Oracle backup and recovery scenarios using
RMAN

•             DBA should have extensive experience in database
administration, database creation, installation and applying patches

•             Sound knowledge on refreshes using expdp/impdp. Ability to
troubleshoot the oracle alerts.

•             Manage and configure ASM instances and database objects.
Write and maintain UNIX shell scripts.

•             A sound knowledge of both database and system performance
tuning. Should have sound communication skills with management, development
teams, vendors and systems administrators. Provide a strategic database
information.

•             Knowledge on MyOracle support, if required raise the SR’s and
work with Oracle for support.

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*Metasis Information Systems*