Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume and
the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*RATE: $70/HR ON C2C*

Job Title : SAP HCM Lead
Location : Eagan, MN
Duration : 6+ months Contract

Job description
The SAP HCM Onsite Lead should have the solid implementation project
experience in SAP HCM ESS, MSS, CATS and Time Management (Specially in
writing the PCR, Time Schema Changes, Absence Quotas, Attendance, Absences
Configuration).
Also, The Lead should have experience in
Requirements Gathering (Should be able to run the Blueprinting Workshops
independently with customer team)
Defining/designing Business Blue Print
SAP HCM Configuration
Writing the Functional Specifications for New Developments
Unit Test Scenarios / Test data Preparation
Coordinate with Offshore Team (Functional, Technical, Portal)
Creating the Business Process Procedures, Documentation
Training the Business Users / Super Users.
SIT, UAT Support
Go-Live Activities
Post Go-Live Support
Experience of working as Onsite Lead and working in Onsite/Offshore model
is must

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter