Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Role : Oracle BPM* *Consultant*
*Open Position : 1*
*Duration : 6 months*
*Extension possible : Yes*
*Position Type: Contract *
*Location : Sunnyvale CA*
*Years of experience : 10+ Years*
*Job Description: Qualifications Basic*
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in
the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 10 years of experience with IT.
- Candidate should know the BPM solution thorough be able to suggest how
BPM can add value for a given use case, where we should use or not use BPM.
How integration with BPM should take place etc.
- Candidate should be able to design, build and implement use case.
- Prior experience with designing and implementing Oracle BPM solution
is a MUST.
- Candidate should have BPM capabilities in areas of process
orchestration and execution involving following aspects of BPM
1. Rules Engine
2. Human workflow
3. Integration with non-oracle systems e.g. SAP, Cocoa, CRM etc
4. SOA Suite
6. Case Management
7. Forms ( web form & ADF forms)
- Experience in handling crisis situations and effective coordination
with teams across the Globe
- Excellent Communication skills & Stakeholders Management Experience
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.