Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE
*Job Title: Build Realease Engineer *
*Location: New York NY*
*Contract Length: 6-12 Months*
*Candidates need to be local to NYC; there will be a face to face interview*
• Responsible for software build and release management process
• Evaluate changes and coordinate with upstream and downstream systems for
• Create and maintain build scripts
• Prepares and maintains comprehensive Deployment Plan
• Lead the production roll outs by closely working with management,
development QA and upstream and downstream system leads.
• Ensures timely completion of assigned work
• 7-12 years’ of release management experience - ESSENTIAL
• Proficient in build and continuous integration tools like Ant, Maven,
• Experienced in iterative development augmented with continuous
integration & build practices
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong data analysis and design skills
• Should have worked on large system integration projects
• Ability to work in an agile environment
• Strong client facing skills
• Ability to handle teams working in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near
• Oracle and database experience is desired
• Knowledge of JAVA programming language is desired
• Knowledge of performance tuning is a plus
• *Understanding of Capital markets and investment banking regulations is
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related degree
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.