Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE
*Job Title: Mobile Application Developer*
*Location: Louisville, KY*
*Contract Length: 6 months*
· Design, develop and modify mobile applications for internal
· Design great mobile User Experience (UX) and Interfaces for
· Develop hybrid mobile apps for the web and iOS.
· Develop back-end services and Web APIs for .Net and mobile apps.
· Participate in and contribute to all phases of the SDLC
Skill Set Requirements and Capabilities:
· Minimum of 3 years mobile application development experience with
HTML5 and/or iOS.
· Working knowledge of one or more key solution technologies
Bootstrap, Web services, APIs and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
· Working knowledge of mapping services and Geographic Information
· Waterfall and Agile development experience using industry
standard SDLC methodologies.
· Experience integrating back-end authentication, push
notification, storage and data services into mobile apps a plus.
· Experience with object oriented programming and design patterns.
· Experience with various version control systems (TFS, GIT,
· Experience with Hudson or Jenkins or other automated build and
· Must be a US Citizen.
*Special Requirements: *Must be able to be onsite in Louisville
Number of References Required: 2 per candidate
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.