Hi,
Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our client.
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested for
this project.
Can you please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rate and
availability for this position.
An early feedback is really appreciated
Thanks
Location: Moline, IL
Duration: 3 years
Sql Server application DBA, as a member of the EBA Application DBA Services
team. This position requires expertise in current Sql Server DBMS (releases
2005 & 2008) and includes rotating 24x7 on-call problem support
responsibilities. This position will be located at the Deere & Company World
Headquarters, Moline, IL.
 The anticipated duration of this position is 3 years.
Mandatory Requirements:
-          2-3 years experience in Sql Server Database Administration, with
experience in Sql Server 2005 and 2008 DBMS is REQUIRED.
-          Flexibility in working hours to facilitate communication with
remote teams.
-          Strong communication skills are required (both written and oral)
-          Experience coding and using SQL statements to access data.
-          Experience in Sql tuning and database performance tuning.
-          Experience in creation and support of SSIS packages.
-          Understanding of application development and environment and
database design preferred.
-          Ability to work in a team environment with members in remote
locations.
Willingness to work after hours and weekends, both scheduled & on-call.
-          High level of job responsiveness and attention to detail

Please forward the resumes to sa...@newitbridge.com

Thanks
Sagar