Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of your
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

Job Title : IIB Technical Lead/Developer - Websphere Message Broker/IIB
Architecture experience.
Duration: 12 month project
Location:Philadelphia,PA

*PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE AT: jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com
<jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com>*

Required skills
- 8 to 10 yrs overall experience, this is a hand on role
- WMB 6.x to 8.x,
- IIB 9.0 or 10.0,
- MQ 7.x to 8.x, experience with Nodes
- at least 1 project (6 months) experience in IIB
- Java programming

Knowledgeable in:
- ANT scripting, RFHUtil, SOAP UI, integration of .Net components with IIB
- writing technical documentation

JOB SUMMARY
Strong knowledge of ESB Integration patterns. The client is moving from ESB
to IIB
Strong knowledge of Java. .
Using Java code even to connect to Database.
MQ, SCA and Web services are mostly used as import and export bindings. In
some cases, Files are written to windows directories.
Knowledge of SQL is required.
Exception Handling in Mediations should be clear to candidate.
Some Java Batch applications are there, but that would be nice to have not
mandatory.
use SOAP UI and RFHUtil for unit testing.
write ANT scripts
write technical documentation

Warmest Regards,
Jenny Smith- Technical IT Recruiter
Desk No #412- 238-8594 | Email: jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc.
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com