Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Job Title: Ranorex Test Automation Analyst *
*Primary Skill: QA-Testing*
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 2 *
*Position Type: Contract *
*Location: Issaquah, WA*
1. Understanding of Retail End to End flow (good to have).
2. Should have hands on experience on Ranorex automation
3. Should have knowledge on HP - ALM
4. Should be able to assess automation requirements and come out with
the required automation framework
5. Should be able to estimate the size and effort for test automation
6. Should be able to work in a team working in a Global Delivery Model.
7. Conduct feasibility study for Ranorex Automation for Functional
testing, System Testing , Regression Testing, E2E testing.
8. Automation of Functional Testing, System Testing, System Integration
Testing, Regression Testing and E2E testing
9. Coordinating with project stakeholders for requirements, test
environment and data needs, review of test deliverables, defect triages and
tracking defect resolution.
10. Provide leadership team and stakeholders with visibility to the
status of testing and highlight any risks and plan for mitigation.
11. Knowledge of JDA WMS (Warehouse Management System) and prior
experience in WMS Test Automation
12. Net skills required since C# is used for scripting in Ranorex
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.