US Citizen or Green Card Needed
Position located in San Diego, CA must be on site.
1 year contract
Project Details: The Sr. Java Developer. The ideal candidate will be highly
proficient in Java/J2EE, self-directing, and capable of incorporating new
technologies into the application platform. Candidates with enterprise Java
systems experience, and implementing solutions for an enterprise Java
application are highly preferred. You will be collocated with the client
work from their location and taking technical direction from them for the
project you will be working on.
Candidate will perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and
debugging of computer software ranging system architecture integration and
software design to selection of computer systems, language, and/or
equipment. Your activities will include designing, coding, and testing of
systems using test driven development techniques. Collocated at Client site
working close with their IT team and other JAVA developers.
Skills Required: (provide specific details around tools, client
environment, certifications needed, etc. so you will receive resumes from
viable candidates who have the skill set you are seeking)
• 10+ years of Java experience
• 5+ years of Spring MVC experience
• 5+ years of RDBMS, T-SQL and SQL Server 2008/2012 experience
• Test-driven development experience required
• Experience with EJB, JPA, SQL, XML, STS, JBoss, Eclipse, Maven, JUnit,
Tortoise, Git, SharePoint 2010/2013, SQL Server Management Studio.
Preferred candidate would have working knowledge of JMS, XSD, Selenium and
Web layer technologies/frameworks (HTTP/1.1, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap)
• 5 years of experience with UML & design patterns
• 5 years of experience with REST and Service Oriented Architectures
• 3 years of Agile experience (full life cycle incremental and iterative
• 2 years of enterprise integration patterns
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
• The ability to be properly assessed during the interview and selection
• Extensive knowledge of Java software development and J2EE practices by
converting business requirements into deployable capabilities
• Excellent individual contributor and team player
• Experience with developing applications with multiple service layers and
multiple consuming services
• Experience with decomposing technical tasks and defining level of effort
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
What happens after you submit a resume for an open position?
All job related inquiries are answered via email
Resumes with complete information including rate and visa status are
Only If your resume is a good fit you will be reached via email or phone
You will be informed once your resume is submitted to the client
Once an interview is requested you will be updated
If no interview is requested and you don't hear back from us post
submission, your resume didn't pass the client's screening
FAAZ Consulting LLC
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!
We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.