SAP Business Objects 4.1 Consultant (GC and Citizens only)
opening for an SAP Business Objects 4.1 Consultant needed for a
multi-billion dollar, publically traded builder of luxury homes (Toll
Brothers) in Horsham, PA 19044
opening for an experienced SAP Business Objects Consultant. Your skills are
needed to assist a multi-billion dollar, publically traded builder of
luxury homes. You will be called upon to use your technical skills and
functional expertise to gather and analyze requirements, identify root
causes of problems, research new solutions, and implement changes in the
areas of data warehousing and business intelligence while ensuring that the
deployed solutions meet performance standards and are scalable to meet
future demands. Qualified candidates will have a strong background in SAP
Business Objects 4.1, Crystal Reports, WEBI (Web Intelligence), Data
Universe design, Lumira and SAP Mobile BI. You will be responsible for
enterprise wide WebI development, unit testing, and deployment of reports
that include complex data integration using Bex, SQL Server, and offline
data sources. Real world experience designing and implementing business
intelligence solutions using other SAP Business Objects tools including
Lumira, Design Studio, and Information Design Tool (IDT) are a major plus.
- 5+ Years of SAP Business Objects BI reporting, using SAP Business Objects
- Ability to develop complex Crystal Reports from diverse data sources
- WEBI (Web Intelligence), and Data Universe Design, Lumira and SAP Mobile
- Advanced knowledge of Business Objects SDK
- Knowledge / Understanding DataWarehouse concept
- 3 years of SQL data analysis and development for SQL Server
- Experience creating complex stored procedures using MS SQL Server,
including best practices coding, commenting, change/version control, and
migration from development, test, and production
- Understanding Dimensional modeling concepts is required.
- Proficient using MS Office tools, including Word, Excel.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a team environment
- Familiarity with financial, accounting and marketing concepts and data
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.