*PLEASE SEND UPDATED RESUMES TO ki...@montageci.com <ki...@montageci.com>*

*Title : Java Lead*

*Location: Camp Hill, PA*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Required Skills*: Java, J2EE, SQL, Struts/MVC, SDLC knowledge.

*NEED BELOW DETAILS FOR THE SUBMISSION:*

Full name (As per SSN):

Current Location (Full Address):

Contact no:

E-mail id:

Skype id:

Availability:

SSN NO (Last 4):

Visa Status & Validity:

Candidate Date of Birth: (MM/YY):

Education Course Name:

University Name & Year:

*Project Reference 1:*
Project Name:
Manager Name
Email Id
Desk #

*Project References 2:*
Project Name:
Manager Name
Email Id
Desk #

Thanks,

*Kiran Nallolla *

Sr. Executive, Client Relations

Tel:      732 777 0800 ext. *518*

We Are:   15+ Years in Business  |  E-Verify Certified  |  National MBE
Certified  |  Microsoft & Oracle Certified Partner  – Website
<http://www.montagecorp.com/>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/montageglobal>  |  LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/montage-inc.>

HQ:            2 Tower Center Blvd., 19th Floor, Suite # 1950 | East
Brunswick, NJ – 08816 | United States

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above.
If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution,
publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us in reply *with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line*.
We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.