Hi,
This is Suman(Sam) from SourceChip,Inc. Urgent requirement need strong
consultants Prefer local to Bay Area,CA

*Hadoop Admin *

Onsite- San Jose CA
Rate-Open
Long Term Contract

*JOB Details-*

*Skills Must*

Cluster servers / nodes high availability support

• Applications & packages installation

• Hadoop ecosystem components installation / version upgrades

• Administration support

• Data Governance & Data Security

• Benchmark & Performance testing of platform

• Work with Platform product / software vendors for troubleshooting

• Support data and security audits

• Coordinate / work with Hadoop vendor for issue resolution

• Development, QA  & Production environments
Out of Scope

• Application support

• System support

• Linux Administration

ADDITIONAL PRE-REQUSITES

These are some of the components that the Hadoop Consultants has to be
knowledgeable about -:

1.       HIVE

2.       HUE

3.       HIVE META STORE

4.       HADOOP COMPONENTS – Name Node, Zookeeper, Node Managers, Resource
Managers, Job History Server

5.       OOZIE

6.       PIG, HIVE CLI, BEELINE

7.       KAFKA

8.       SPARK

9.       MAP R

10.   HBASE

11.   Map Reduce

12.   Cloudera Manager

13.   SQOOP

14.   FLUME

Thank You,

Sam

Suman Bakshi | SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive, North Brunswick, NJ – 08902

Email - s...@sourcechip.net    | Phone -732-917-4895 |   Fax-
732-875-0233

www.sourcechip.net  | https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a *remove *in
the subject line.