*ITB Direct Client Tibco Developer Lead Consultant - Owings Mills, MD*

*!! I Need Photo ID Proof for submission,  Without ID Proof i won't
Consider !!*

Position Tibco Developer Lead
Duration 3-6+ Month's
Location Owings Mills, MD

*Tibco Developer Lead – We are currently looking for a Sr. Tibco BW
(Business Works) developer with basic Oracle database knowledge.*

*Required Qualification/Expectations : *
·         4 or more years of related experience in software design and
development.
·         Ability to provide level of effort estimates and to perform tasks
within the estimated level of effort and schedule
·         Ability to work independently without any supervision
·         Experienced working in a high paced environment and ability to
work effectively under pressure/stressful conditions to meet tight
deadlines
·         Ability to work well in a team and interact effectively,
including the ability to mentor and provide leadership to other engineers.
·         Excellent oral and written communications skills.

*Regards,*
*Scott Norman - Sr. IT Recruiter*

*ITBrainiac Inc.*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: scott.nor...@itbtalent.com